Rules at Studentsamfunnet i Ås
§ 1 Access to Studentsamfunnet’s events
All events are open to the public, unless it’s stated otherwise. Members of Studentsamfunnet are granted benefits, such as discounts on entry tickets, given that they present valid proof of membership.
For all events with an age limit you must bring valid identification. The following ID’s are regarded valid at Samfunnet I Ås;
Norwegian citizens; Passport, drivers’ licence, bank-card with photo ID, ID cards from the military or Posten and mariner's document
EU/EEA Citizens; Passport, ID-card
Outside EU/EEA; Passport ONLY. Residence cards are not accepted. However, there is the possibility to get a signed copy of your passport at the police station, this will be accepted.
Use of fake ID’s or identity theft will be reported to the police.
§ 2 Behavior on Studentsamfunnet’s Events
The morale on the Studentsamfunnet i Ås is good and comradely, and this is how we want to maintain it. Studentsamfunnet reserves the right to expel guests who contribute negatively to this, by example
• To reside outside the party restricted area.
• To inflict bodily harm.
• Having a quarrelsome or unpleasant behavior
• That one urinates in places other than the toilet.
• That one does not respect the staff’s instructions.
• That one is too drunk, hence staggers, has difficulty with speaking, or throwing up.
• That one triggers fire alarm deliberate negligence without suspicion fire / hazard.
§ 3 Theft / vandalism
Studentsamfunnet Ås is entirely run by, for and with students on a voluntary basis. All assets are lost, affects members. Hence will:
• All cases of theft be reported to the police.
• Vandalism/destruction of windows, doors, interior or Samfunnet’s property/personal property is replaced by the party who has caused the damage. Serious cases will be reported to the police.
If you take assets (outerwear etc.) that do not belong to you from Samfunnet, you are obliged to return them.
§ 4 Drugs
All use and possession of drugs is prohibited at Studentsamfunnet i Ås. Violations will be prosecuted. Bringing alcohol to Studentsamfunnet is not allowed.
§ 5 Sanctions for violations of these rules
Staff has the authority to expel guests at our event if he violates the above points and normal manners.
Violation of these will be reported to Samfunnsstyret. Members who have violated the rules are entitled to explain themselves to Samfunnsstyret. Violations of the rules may lead to cancelation of membership and/or expulsion from the Studentsamfunnet’s events. Serious violations of the rules being prosecuted.